Thursday, November 24, 2011

What I'm Thankful For

After a nice Thanksgiving break, I wanted to take the time to write about the impact interning for the Central Texas chapter of the American Red Cross has had on me, and how thankful I am to have had this opportunity.

I am thankful for the hands-on experience I have been exposed to through this internship.

I am thankful for my supervisor and the rest of the Red Cross staff members that have welcomed me into their Red Cross family and have helped me learn the ins and outs of the organization.

I am thankful for all the generous volunteers and donors who are the reason why the American Red Cross is able to do so much and that I have had the opportunity to see this generosity make a difference in our community.

I am thankful for being a part of the Central Texas chapter and how being a part of this great organization reminds me how great it feels to give back.

What are you thankful this holiday season? 

No comments:

Post a Comment